Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bath salts in Belize

John McAfee is a person of interest in the murder of his fellow ex-pat neighbor in Belize. McAfee is reportedly into bath salts as a drug of choice. That may account for his truly odd behavior:
Software company founder John McAfee says he's hiding in plain sight, wearing a disguise as he watches police and reporters stake out his home - and blogging about it all.

"I adjusted my posture so that I appeared a good six inches shorter than my actual height and slowly walked up and down the beach with a pronounced limp, pushing an old single speed bicycle and peddling my wares to tourists and reporters using a broken English with a heavy Spanish accent. On my second day, while peddling small wooden carvings, I nearly sold a dolphin carving to an Associated Press reporter standing at the edge of my dock. He was pulled away from my enticement by an urgent phone call."

"Many have commented that these women were only with me because of my money - a fact that I have to agree with," he wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment